Plan to join us April 21-24 in Juneau for AWWMA’s 54th ANNUAL STATEWIDE CONFERENCE:
Continuing education, state of the art technologies, and networking opportunities!
Meet with design engineers, consultants, government regulators, educators, managers, operators and the support professionals that build, operate and maintain our water and wastewater systems in Alaska!
Schedule at a Glance:
- EXPO Setup: April 21, 12:00-5:00 pm
- “Meet & Greet” Reception: April 21, 6:00-8:00 pm
- Drinking Water Taste Test: During “Meet & Greet” Reception
- Water for People Silent Auction Setup
- FULL CONFERENCE: April 22-24 (Registration and Breakfast begin at 7:30 each day)
- EXPO Receptions and Events:
- TopOps Competition: April 22, beginning at 4:30 pm (cash bar)
- Water for People Benefit: April 23, beginning at 5:00 (cash bar)
- EXPO Teardown: anytime after the Water for People Benefit
CALL FOR TECHNICAL PRESENTATIONS
Call for TECHNICAL PRESENTATIONS: AWWMA will once again provide a forum for you to bring your knowledge, expertise and any material you feel will help Alaska’s operators, engineers, contractors and regulators do their jobs better.
Submit your presentation
Let’s start thinking about it now!
One of AWWMA’s ongoing efforts is to recognize the importance of the professionals responsible for the delivery of quality water and wastewater utility services. These people include not only the operators who are directly in charge of hands-on day to day utility operations, but also the utility managers, supervisors, laboratory technicians, engineers, scientists, and educators who all contribute to this effort.
To provide this recognition, the Association hosts an awards program at the Statewide Annual Conference, where individuals and/or facilities deserving recognition receive awards at that event.Award categories for the AWARDS PROGRAM. If you are notified that you or your nominee has been selected and you operate a Small System in Alaska, contact AWWMA to find out how you can receive your conference registration complimentary (limited to 1 awardee from each small system)
Hotel Reservation Information
AWWMA has made arrangements with the following hotels, for a conference rate of $99/night (plus tax). You will need to contact the hotel of your choice directly to make your reservations, and reference the Alaska Water Wastewater Management Association or AWWMA conference:
- Goldbelt Reservation Desk: 907-586-6900
- Prospector Reservation Desk: 800.331.2711
- Westmark Reservation Desk: 800-544-0970
- Click here for other training opportunities, or visit the DEC maintained Alaska Training Coalition Calendar