Plan to join us at Centennial Hall in Juneau April 21-24 for AWWMA’s 54th ANNUAL STATEWIDE CONFERENCE:
Continuing education, state of the art technologies, and networking opportunities!
Meet with design engineers, consultants, government regulators, educators, managers, operators and the support professionals that build, operate and maintain our water and wastewater systems in Alaska!
… Schedule (click here for the full schedule) at a Glance:
- EXPO Setup: April 21, 12:00-5:00 pm (click here for details)
- “Meet & Greet” Reception in the EXPO: April 21, 6:00-8:00 pm
- Drinking Water Taste Test: During “Meet & Greet” Reception
- Water for People Silent Auction Setup
- FULL CONFERENCE: April 22-24 (Registration and Breakfast begin at 7:30 each day)
- IN THE EXPO: Receptions and Events:
- TopOps Competition: April 22, beginning at 4:30 pm (cash bar)
- Water for People Benefit: April 23, beginning at 5:00 (cash bar)
- EXPO Teardown: anytime after the Water for People Benefit
CALL FOR TECHNICAL PRESENTATIONS
Call for TECHNICAL PRESENTATIONS: AWWMA will once again provide a forum for you to bring your knowledge, expertise and any material you feel will help Alaska’s operators, engineers, contractors and regulators do their jobs better.
Submit your presentation
Hotel Reservation Information
AWWMA has made arrangements with the following hotels, for a conference rate of $99/night (plus tax). You will need to contact the hotel of your choice directly to make your reservations, and reference the Alaska Water Wastewater Management Association or AWWMA conference:
- Goldbelt Reservation Desk: 907-586-6900
- Prospector Reservation Desk: 800.331.2711
- Westmark Reservation Desk: 800-544-0970
- Click here for other training opportunities, or visit the DEC maintained Alaska Training Coalition Calendar